“Dream come true.”

$98.75*
and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Reviewed June 21, 2013

What an amazing production - despite having seats right at the back, we thoroughly enjoyed the show and got an amazing price for the tickets thanks to the 25th anniversary of the show in broadway! The music, the sets, the costumes were fantastic and the performances - excellent, they held my attention throughout. So glad I finally got a chance to see it, and that too without burning a hole through my pocket!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,651)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've seen Phantom of the Opera so many times I’ve seriously lost count. We got the discounted tickets day of in Times Square which saved us a lot of money. The production was amazing- the best Phantom and Christian I have seen to date. I was also impressed with the few little changes that they have made for the 25 anniversary. Instead of disappointed the Phantom die-hard fans- they simply kept it fresh and interesting.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The seats were way in the back but the way the building is designed they were still great seats. The roll of the phantom had just changed. We would have sat another hour to listen to him. It started out slow and at times very hard to tell what they were saying but that improved. Some of the sets were really cool.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Unsure what play would be like - absolutely loved it - great vocals and even hubby stayed awake for whole production! A Must See!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Liked the music. Disliked the employees and the way they let people cut in line to get in. Also. $5 for a bottled water and $10 for a soda! If there was a fire in there, we would have all been in real trouble trying to get out! Very small and only one real exit!