“Wow”

$98.75*
and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great production value! First time seeing it, and I wasn't disappointed. We got $40 cheap seats in the very back row. At first I thought they weren't going to be very good, but as soon as the show started, it was clear that there wasn't a bad seat in the house.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,651)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

A once in a lifetime experience that I would recommend to everyone. It does get a little dark, so not a choice for small children.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

They really ought to lock the doors at 8pm, if your late tough! Stunning performance with incredible atmosphere.

The sets were amazing on what is actually a small stage and theatre. I could have gone again the following night. Amazing!

1  Thank JamBat28
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Phantom was AWESOME! It was just what I would've expected, growing up listening to the whole production on CD, blasting throughout the house and singing along with the family. I teared up when the orchestra struck the first big note. Our seats were perfect in the center of the first row of the balcony level. I was on the edge of my seat with enthusiasm the whole time. The only downside was the drinks (alcoholic beverages) were ridiculously expensive, but at least they had the option available. Overall, great experience!

1  Thank jexylou
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

If your going to see a show, this one is it. It's s classic and should appeal to everyone with at least some taste in the 'arts'.

If you go, go big and get center section, the first 15 rows. Not much more money, but worth it.