“The Broadway Lights”

$98.75*
and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have seen The Phantom of the Opera at the Broward Center in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida several times and thoroughly enjoyed the play each time. The sets and the acting were worth the cost. However, that being said....there is no place like Broadway to see Phantom. The small venue made it a much more enjoyable experience. The sets and the acting were superb and I am now spoiled. It will be hard to go back to seeing plays at the Broward Center. Broadway is the only place to see the "real" Phantom and I am sure any other play. I am planning on go back to see The Phantom of the Opera again on Broadway on my next trip to the City.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you have not seen this play it is a must - a forever classic with unbelievable singing. I have seen this play 3 times now and love it more each time.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Marvelous sounds and colors, live orchestra that is almost hidden below the stage and the theatre was packed.

The only thing that perhaps I did not like was the use of bright flashing lights, too intense for my taste, otherwise a classic musical to see.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

ran over to the Majestic upon my arrival despite being very tired, but I have no regrets. Phantom was nothing short of spectacular! Seriously, if you have any doubts about going, erase them and just go!

Phenomenal

This show have been in Broadway for 25 years now and it show why. Very professional and the quality of the performance and voices are just wonderful.