“My Favorite Play of all time.”

The Phantom of the Opera
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$98.75*
and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This play I saw twice. I loved it the best play of all time. That is why it has been on Broadway so long. Every time I hear the music I get chills.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Truly memorable, a powerful performance. The cast was magically talented. The musical score kept us singing and humming to each other for weeks. Nothing could prepare us for this spectacular performance. Get the best seats possible. It is well worth it.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

First time for me attedning the real ded after have watched the movie several times and listening to the music another 100 of times. It was the right musical to take mom with us, she loved it and i just can say Hugh Panaro as Phanton had a perfect performance, so touching and pfcourse incredible voice control!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I purchased an AmEx package and got a 3 course meal at Tavern on the Green and our seats were 5 rows from the stage on the left. Love the size of the theatre, big, but small enough to feel intimate. Have seen Phantom both in LA and NYC

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Beautifully presented show - amazing set, phenominal singers and beautiful costumes. The theatre is gorgeous and actually rather comfortable. Tickets can be pricey so look for the best deals - got ours online on the morning of the performance so were good price and very good seats. Drinks tend to be a bit pricey once in the theatre but it all adds to the experience of the Opera!