“It's all about the great coffee”

Culture Espresso Bar
Ranked #36 of 590 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“It's all about the great coffee”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My wife is really into great coffee, and Starbuck's doesn't count. So when we found this little gem of a coffee bar it was perfect. Found ourselves here almost every morning of the trip.

• Visited March 2014

Liverpool UK
“Excellent for breakfast.”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast in here nearly every morning on our honeymoon. We tried the Mocha, flat white and the hot chocolates. All amazing.

The pastries and home baked cookies were very tasty.

• Visited February 2014
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Flat White wins!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was expecting to be coffee challenged in the USA, but thankfully found Culture! Thanks for my daily pick-me-up.

Visited December 2013
Athens, Greece
“Ok for a quick breakfast”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

There are many options for a quick breakfast with cakes and sweet tastes. The cafe is average, the place is cozy and quiet but I believe the service could be more patient and polite. I would recommend this place for sweet flavours breakfast with a bit of warning about staff behaviour

Melbourne, Australia
“The Best Coffee In NYC”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Coming from Melbourne Australia-the coffee capital of the universe-I was very pleasantly surprised to find the culture espresso bar. Having been in the States for a couple of weeks and having to put up with the likes of starbucks etc... I had almost given up .
This is the way coffee should be made .Just fantastic coffee form the bean selection to the frothing of the milk.
How the rest of the country put's up with very substandard coffee I don't understand.
Anyway thank you again for continuing god's work. I look forward to my next trip.

• Visited January 2014