Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from 9/11 Ground Zero Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience 9/11 Ground Zero Tour
from $35.00
from $35.00
from $109.00
7,213 results
All reviews personal story robert maass first hand experience new york paul's chapel an excellent guide tragic events freedom tower memorial site his knowledge who lost their lives twin towers emotional experience world trade one world observatory museum insight
Reviewed today

we had john as our guide on nov 7th 2018 and we would highly recommend john 100%.he was right on time at the church of meeting point and explained everything as detailed as he could,even had a folder of photos.

Reviewed today via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderfully reflective 9/11 Ground Zero tour on 11/11/18 with Damaras Obi, scheduled through Trip Advisor. I had been there three times previously, but never on a formal tour. I did not realize how much I did not know about what happened on 911 until I heard the details from Ms. Obi. She is a native New Yorker, was there on 911, and she is a wonderful person with a big heart too! We also learned a lot of details regarding the rebuilding of the ground zero area and how much the city of New York has done to help all the victims, their families, the businesses that were affected, etc. This was a truly wonderful tour. Ms. Obi gets 10 stars!!

Reviewed today

Arrived in NYC on 31st October and the first tour we took was this one on 1st November.
My daughter and I had an amazing time mainly due to the tour guide who was exceptional to say the least - Nathalie we cannot thank you enough.
She was very easy going/confident/knowledgeable and very passionate with regards that awful day and the days/weeks/months that past.
If you want a more in depth idea of what happened and followed that awful day then look no further as Nathalie is the guide you need.
Many many thanks for a moving experience and thanks for all of your help/advice/recommendation regarding where to eat/drink/visit.

Garry & Abbie

Reviewed yesterday

We participated on a 9/11 tour with Ray on the 29th of October 2018. It was truly great!! So interesting to hear about this terrible attack from an eye witness. Ray is a very good narrator, that captured our full interest the entire time. We can really irecommend this tour - it was definitely one of the highlights during our visit to NYC. /Anna Linder with family, Sweden

Reviewed yesterday

We went on the 9/11 Ground Zero Tour on 11/11. Our tour guide, Damaris, was awesome! She told the story of the attack from the perspective of someone that actually was impacted by the event and did so in a moving and real manner. Damaris spoke clearly and was passionate throughout the entire tour. My wife and I, along with the other members of the tour were very moved by how she explained the day and the aftermath of the attack. I would highly recommend this tour along with the museum. So many details presented that people outside of NYC were not privy to.

Thanks!

Reviewed yesterday

Ibeth was wonderful ! She provided a passionate personal story on how 9 11 affected New Yorkers . The walking tour provided a great backdrop for what we saw in the museum.

Reviewed yesterday

Chose this tour based on a recommendation from a friend and was so glad we did. Our tour guide Nick was great, was very knowledgeable and had a personnel connection to the tragic event of 9/11, as I think all their guides do.
It is hard not to get emotional whilst hearing about what went on that fateful day, especially when you here some of the individual stories shared by Nick.
Given the amount we have all seen and read about 9/11 it was surprising to here some facts for the first time.
If you are planning a visit to 9/11 then this tour will definitely enhance your visit.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Excellent tour given by Ibeth filled with information, personal stories and history surrounding 9/11 and the aftermath. My parents, my husband and myself truly enjoyed our time with Ibeth!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Even though most everyone knows what happened, when, where and how....this tour gives some very interesting detail told by a native New Yorker who was there on that day and saw it happen. The personal stories and detail told by our guide Ray, were riveting and important to the overall context. There is not a lot of walking, but there is a lot of standing, so wear comfortable shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather. Ray was great!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Tony Di Sante did an excellent job as our tour guide! We really enjoyed this learning experience! Our children were also interested in learning, throughout the tour, with Tony's clear information. He was very polite and knowledgeable about the 9/11 grounds and memorial.