“Photography to transport you”
Review of Lik Soho

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lik Soho
Brighton, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Photography to transport you”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Thanks to friends in NY, I discovered Peter Lik. How I have never come across him before is beyond me, but now I have, I shall follow all of his work.Quite simply, some of the most breathtaking and vibrant photography I have ever seen.
The pieces in the gallery are always changing apparently and the staff could not have been friendlier, especially when it was very clear we weren't buying!
Amazing richness of colour, mood and style.

Visited March 2014

NJ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“gorgeous gallery”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Once inside, one is transported to different countries and magnificent scenery as Peter Lik captures the most perfect moments on film. I love that Summer Dreams was showing, as it is a Lik that we have at home. An amazing space; a must see.

Visited August 2013