“Awesome!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 29, 2013

It's the best burguer in town!!! It's cheap and delicious!!! The french fries are amazing!!! I live in Brazil, but every time I visit NYC, I have to eat in there. It is not very popular for foreign people, but I point out to anyone. I love it...

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Quite literally the best burger I have EVER eaten, was the Five Guys bacon cheeseburger. You haven't had a burger until you've had one from Five Guys, amazing!

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We heard from tons of friends living in New York how one had to eat the burgers at Five Guys.
Don't know if the expectation level had anything to do with it, but we were mighty disappointed. The place was rather filthy, not that we wanted or expected some upmarket joint, but yes some basic atmosphere and clean tables!
The burger itself comes wrapped in foil even if u r eating in, making it a bit soggy, and taste wise too was just average.
We had a bacon cheese hamburger , bacon cheese hotdog and Cajun fries.
The fries were really good and the best part of the meal!
I wouldn't go back in a hurry!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Definitely worth the money and taste damn good. Ate more than once during my 3 weeks trip there. It is one of the best burger we had ever eaten. 2 separate Queues for 1)order&payment and 2) collection. May need to share tables with others as its pretty crowded. But the turnover is pretty fast too. There's washroom at the back but you need to make purchase to get to use it (passcode for the washroom on receipt).

Reviewed May 26, 2013

true, the atmosphere is a little like waiting at a bus terminal, BUT the friendly staff and the quality and taste of the burgers makes you forget the noise and the brutal light.
You can watch your burger being made. Great taste, all the toppings you can wish for and absolutely the best fries!!

1  Thank Gregor W