Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
5,520 results
All reviews rooftop bar parker quinn bryant park hat factory cupcakes the empire state building magnolia bakery new york great hotel live jazz hotel guests boutique hotel times square street noise definitely stay here again location was perfect few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this hotel. The rooms are well appointed, the lobby was beautiful and always smells fresh, and the restaurant attached serves amazing food. Most importantly Christina was a gem and extremely helpful when it came to helping me surprise my friend for his birthday with baloons and a lovely cake for Magnolia Bakery! This is defintely my new go to Hotel when I am in NY.

Date of stay: January 2020
TylerDubs, General Manager at Refinery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback, lanet0.

We're thrilled you had such a wonderful stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon for another positive experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Make sure to take advantage of free coffee every moring in lobby area and visit the Jazz Bar!
Great services from all team members; from Gabe at front desk to Kevin at the Rooftop Restaurant - a must see!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the feedback, Cathy M.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us overall and we look forward to seeing you again soon for another positive experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I decided to stay here for my 30th birthday. I have visited this hotel before for the rooftop but it was my first time staying at the hotel for the night. Christina the Guest Experience Manager was very accommodating! She treated us so well the entire time we were there! The hotel itself is beautiful and very well decorated. At the top of the Hotel is the Refinery Rooftop which has an amazing view of the Empire State Building. Towards the back of the Lobby is the restaurant, Parker and Quinn! Christina made sure to get us hooked up with Nick the manager there and we had a great breakfast! They are also great for brunch! Overall the hotel is definitely a great choice if you're thinking about staying here! It's located in midtown very close to public transportation, Bryant Park is around the corner and Times Square is a walkable distance!

Room tip: The rooms with views are mainly rooms that face the Empire State building.
Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you for the feedback, imbeeyo.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is very well located and the rooms are an excellent size. Shockingly bad service. Don’t expect the doormen to do anything other than talk to each other. Housekeeping is appalling with towels, amenities not replaced. I stayed 7 nights and there wasn’t one occasion when housekeeping actually replaced everything. If you try and call the front desk, no one answers. Elevators are very slow. The hotel seems more concerned about business for the rooftop bar rather then service for hotel guests. Disappointing as the rooms and location are excellent but you are better off spending your money staying somewhere else.

Date of stay: December 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

We regret that you had such difficulty during your time with us and that our team didn't go above and beyond to be of assistance. We strive to offer quality service and comfort for our guests and it's unfortunate your room wasn't cleaned to the high standards we aspire to provide. We'll be sure to address your feedback with our team moving forward.

We do hope you allow us to host you again soon so we can share a more positive experience with you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our stay with Refinery New York has some very special moments. We had 5 rooms booked for myself and our 3 adult children with partners together with another room for close friends. As can be expected booking in with 9 adults with so many rooms all under my credit card details was a challenge.

That being said Tommy Kiernan the front office manager was attentive and thorough and persisted with our issues of inaccurate booking details until it was resolved. I sincerely thank Tommy for his empathy and understanding in resolving this issue.

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and enjoyed the NYE celebrations at the roof top bar

The proximately of the hotel was perfect for sightseeing and also shopping

I would happily recommend this hotel to my friends and business partners.

Regards

Jennie

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the perfect rating, Jennie!

We're thrilled that your stay with us in the Garment District was so enjoyable! It's wonderful that you felt so well taken care of during your time with us! Our team takes pride in offering our guests top-notch service, and your feedback assures us we are succeeding! We can't wait to host you again soon for another great stay!

Have a lovely day!