“Amazing Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Their pizza is so yummy and they use fresh ingredients too. You have to try the chocolate pizza for dessert which is covered in warm nutella! We had them cater an event for 150 people and they did an amazing job. Everyone loved the food!

1  Thank Jamie F
unclepaulspizzany, Owner at Uncle Paul's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

It's awesome to know you were so happy with the catering we did, Jamie! Thanks again for choosing us. You'll have to stop by again soon for some chocolate pizza!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The pizza is ok for NY standards. A bit heavy due to the sauces and toppings. The wings were good but they gave me less wings then ordered. Not happy about that.

I'm very sorry you were shorted in your wing order. We never want a customer to feel cheated, so it was simply an unfortunate accident. That said, I feel our pizza is well above average, even for NYC. We make everything fresh in-house, and the this is evident through the taste of our pies. I hope you'll give us another shot to show you what we're all about. We'd be happy to guide you in the direction of a slice that suits your fancy on that particular day. Thanks so much for your feedback, and once again, I'm truly sorry about the wing mishap.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I ordered cheese and pepperoni slices. The pepperonis looked and tasted like those Hormel pepperonis like you buy in the grocery store, and they were just placed on an already cooked cheese and barely heated. The cheese also tasted reheated and not right out of the oven. Maybe a freshly cooked pizza would have been better there.

unclepaulspizzany, Owner at Uncle Paul's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

I'm sorry to hear you and your husband weren't thrilled with your slices. We pride ourselves on the freshness of all of our food, from our house-made pasta dishes, to our individual slices, so it's disappointing to hear that we fell short. Next time you're in the city, I hope you'll give us another shot to show you what we're all about — we don't want you thinking we're just okay, and would hate for that to be your lasting impression.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I bought a couple of slices at 10PM which were re-heated. The crust (the key to a good NY pizza IMO) was probably very good the first time around but after being re-heated, it was just OK. The service was wonderful and the Knicks were on TV. Overall a good experience and I will try back again during the day when there is more traffic.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback! We really appreciate it. I'm sorry if you felt your re-heated slices were not oustanding — we aim for all of our food to be nothing short of delicious. I'm glad to hear you're a Knicks fan though! It's great to hear you'll give us another shot in the future. I know next time, we'll impress you.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were guests at the Roosevelt Hotel and the staff recommended Uncle Paul's which is in the hotel building. I tried calling them for 90 minutes for delivery, and no one answered the phone so finally I dressed and went down. Got pizza and a meatball hero - both not great. Prices were good, but we found the food really bad. And answer the phone!!!!...especially when hotel staff are recommending you to their guests for delivery.

unclepaulspizzany, Owner at Uncle Paul's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

I’m glad that you thought we had good prices, but very disappointed to hear that you thought our food was sub-par, Elizabeth. I take Tripadvisor reviews very seriously, so I definitely plan on speaking to my employees about always answering the phone. Thank you for the feedback and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in the Big Apple.