Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
WE HAD A GOOD TIME

Best of the night was our guide Alvaro. That chilean guy did everything he could to make our night... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2017
J2067IYricardoc
Once in a Lifetime Experience

I had so much fun during my night out in NYC! Our guide, Porter, did such a fantastic job. We... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2017

from $30.00
from $14.99
from $14.17
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I ended up being the only ones that booked for that evening and it was amazing!! I'm in love with the 1920s so the prohibition tour was a must. Our tour guide was so much fun and the bars were more than I could have imagined. We had the best time ever. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Aurora M
Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Dear Aurora,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Speakeasy Tour. It was a pleasure hosting you on and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2015

The rooftop tour with Take me out NYC is possibly the best way to explore the New York Nightlife in my experience! We went to exclusive VIP bars with incredible views over the city. There we got great drinks and were companied with fun people and our guides Ori and Kade who were truly professionals.

To complete the luxurious feeling of the night we travelled between every destination with a luxury limo and got freshly mixed drinks on board.

The Rooftop tour is a great experience that I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting NYC :)

Dear Egill,

Thank you for attending our Rooftop Tour this past fall and taking the time to review the experience. It was a pleasure hosting you and your friend. I look forward to seeing you in NYC or Reykjavik!

Reviewed September 30, 2015

I went on the Girls Night Out trip for my cousins bachelorette! It was totally worth it! Everything they claimed and so much more.. New limo, Full bar in the limo with a bartender, escorted into clubs, no cover fees, no wait in lines. They even had cupcakes waiting for the bride-to-be, which were perfect when we got a little hungry inbetween bars! The only thing was that the drinks were expensive in the bars, but that's no reflection of TMO-GNO. That's NYC bar bills! Haha! The nice thing is that we had drinks in between each stop in the limo so we didn't have to have more than 1 in each bar. Thanks for a wonderful night out!!! I strongly recommend this to others!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

It doesn´t matter which tour you take, they are all a must do! Why? Because it´s unique in comparison to other tours. Better places, people and a deep inside of what makes NYC so special!

Dear Deiter,

Thank you very much for attending our Speakeasy Tour and writing a wonderful review! I had a great time hosting you and I hope to see you on our tours again!

Reviewed September 21, 2015

I wasn't sure what to expect, but reading all the great reviews I decided to take a chance.
I had three friends from out of town and we joined the rooftop tour.

The ride was an amazing white chevy suburban stretched limo. Our cool tour guide/bartender prepared for us unlimited local cocktails while riding the limo.

It was a lot of fun, alcohol, exclusive roof top views, can't complain :)

Next time will try the mixology tour.