“Awesome bachelorette experience!”

Take Me Out NYC
Ranked #3 of 873 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take Me Out specializes in 3 hour speakeasy, cocktail bar, rooftop and nightclub tours past velvet ropes with tables waiting and no lines.
Reviewed September 30, 2015

I went on the Girls Night Out trip for my cousins bachelorette! It was totally worth it! Everything they claimed and so much more.. New limo, Full bar in the limo with a bartender, escorted into clubs, no cover fees, no wait in lines. They even had cupcakes waiting for the bride-to-be, which were perfect when we got a little hungry inbetween bars! The only thing was that the drinks were expensive in the bars, but that's no reflection of TMO-GNO. That's NYC bar bills! Haha! The nice thing is that we had drinks in between each stop in the limo so we didn't have to have more than 1 in each bar. Thanks for a wonderful night out!!! I strongly recommend this to others!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

It doesn´t matter which tour you take, they are all a must do! Why? Because it´s unique in comparison to other tours. Better places, people and a deep inside of what makes NYC so special!

Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Dear Deiter,

Thank you very much for attending our Speakeasy Tour and writing a wonderful review! I had a great time hosting you and I hope to see you on our tours again!

Cheers,
Ori

Reviewed September 21, 2015

I wasn't sure what to expect, but reading all the great reviews I decided to take a chance.
I had three friends from out of town and we joined the rooftop tour.

The ride was an amazing white chevy suburban stretched limo. Our cool tour guide/bartender prepared for us unlimited local cocktails while riding the limo.

It was a lot of fun, alcohol, exclusive roof top views, can't complain :)

Next time will try the mixology tour.

Reviewed September 18, 2015 via mobile

Take Me Out worked with me when I had a situation arise regarding a reservation. They were so helpful and had fantastic customer service. Very impressed and would recommend to anyone. Amazing customer service should always be recognized!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 16, 2015

Thank you so much Take Me Out NYC. We had the best night visiting hidden bars that we would not have known were even there! You guys were the perfect hosts, the limo was beautiful. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting NYC. You were so flexible as well with tailoring to the group's needs. Thank you Ori!! Well done on this amazing business!!

Dear Heidi,

We had great pleasure hosting your event this past fall and appreciate the very kind words. I look forward to serving you again on your next visit NYC!

Cheers,