“Such a fun night!”

Take Me Out NYC
Ranked #33 of 874 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take Me Out specializes in 3 hour speakeasy, cocktail bar, rooftop and nightclub tours past velvet ropes with tables waiting and no lines.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had a group of 10 people on a private tour with 2 "guides," Ori and Julian. We had great music and good drinks in the limo. I loved our first 2 places we visited. The first was a cool speak easy looking lounge that had fantastic service. The second was a roof top lounge with fantastic views of the Empire State Building and Times Square. I hoped our third place was going to be a dance club, but it was more of a lounge with good music. This ended up being OK, as we chose to leave soon after we arrived and probably saved me a hangover! I had a great experience.

2  Thank gandjh
Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2014

Dear Kristin,

It was a pleasure taking your group for a night out in NYC. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every moment. Thank you for choosing us and trusting us with 10 guests.
I hope we serve you again in the near future!

Ori

Reviewed July 22, 2014

From their warm welcoming to their sweet goodbyes, our host Ori and Anna, have been very accommodating, showing us one of the best nightlife experiences you can have in NYC. Their choice in bars and lounges are superb, and they will customize your bar experience to your needs.

Our host is very cognizant and will make sure your services are met at each venue you visit. They even accommodated us after a last minute decision to end our last destination outside of Manhattan.

Never been to NYC or just want to have one hell of a night. This is your bet and the odds are in your favor.

1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My best friend and I went on the Mixology Tour in June. It was our first time experiencing the NYC nightlife and we had an almost-private tour as there were only two other girls with us. Our tour guide Ori made us some great cocktails in the limo on the way to each bar (the lychee one was my favourite)! Our stops included Bathtub Gin, The Skylark and one more place that I can't remember the name of, probably because it wasn't really my type of place (more of a student-packed nightclub). But getting to see three completely different types of bars in New York was an amazing experience! Bathtub Gin had a cool, laid-back atmosphere with a lot of young professionals. The Skylark had amazing rooftop views of the city and was certainly worth one expensive drink.

Mike and Ori were awesome too! My friend and I had forgotten some belongings in the limo and Ori and Mike were nice enough to drop them off at our hotel the next night. Top notch service! However, I would recommend that you take all your belongings with you into the last bar because Mike left with the limo without our knowledge shortly after dropping us off there.

Overall, I'm so glad we did this tour instead of trying to get into bars by ourselves. We didn't have to go through the hassle of flagging down taxis, waiting in lines, paying cover fees and spending even more on expensive drinks!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank E A
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went on the Prohibition Tour on Saturday July 5th and had a blast!! Ori was our guide and made sure we had an awesome experience!! We made 3 stops: Bathtub Gin, The Experimental Cocktail Club and The Back Room. The limo ride was great! Ori made some great cocktails for us and let me just say, every kind of booze was top shelf! We even made some new friends, as there were 2 other couples on the tour with us! If you are looking for a unique and fun experience in NYC, I HIGHLY recommend this tour! On a side note, don't plan on getting up early the next day unless you never get hangovers. The alcohol is abundant.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Do not hesitate book now.....Booked this for my husbands 50th birthday when in NYC with my two children 23 and 25, I have never booked anything like this before but oh my god what an experience. Ori was superb in organising a private tour for the four of us, all with differing tastes!!! On a rainy Sunday night, we were collected from our hotel and taken to a roof top bar, which ofcourse my daughter loved then on to a bizarre place down a series of alleyways where erotic poetry readings were taking place, burlesque dancing and cocktails served in tea cups, then onto a place that vaguely resembled a coffee shop, go through the back then wow... fab music, buzzing atmosphere, good food, again more excellent cocktails......so good that my husband promptly fell down the stairs into the kitchen, no harm done. Have recommended this experience to all who will listen

1  Thank boroboy14