“Excellent night out”

Take Me Out NYC
Ranked #25 of 857 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take Me Out specializes in 3 hour speakeasy, cocktail bar, rooftop and nightclub tours past velvet ropes with tables waiting and no lines.
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is an excellent night out, Ari our cocktail mixer in the limo and our driver were excellent. You will have the opportunity to visit night clubs / bars you would not find yourself. Could go a little later than anticipated as we were not ready to call it a night till around 3am. Being the only guy with 7 ladies was an extra bonus. You won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2014

White Plains, New York
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

My friends and I did this tour to celebrate my birthday in NYC. Most of my friends that experienced the tour are from the New York City area and we always end up going to the same bars. This was a great way to celebrate my birthday. We didn't have to wait in any lines, worry about getting a table, or transportation. This tour takes care of everything for you so that you can make the most of your night out. I would recommend take me out tours to anyone who is not from New York City, or even people from the city that want to experience new places to go out.

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you very much for a great review! It was a pleasure showing your group new nightlife locations in NYC.
Port Jefferson, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

I did this tour with some friends to celebrate my birthday in NYC and we had a fabulous time. Ori and the crew were on time, friendly, and showed us a really good time. The cocktails on the limo were delicious and we enjoyed each of the stops although the last stop was not very hopping on a Friday night. This is a good way to check out different lounges and receive VIP treatment in the process!

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you very much for your review of our service. I had a great time showing the group around NYC's best nightlife locations.
Helsinki, Finland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We live in Europe and come to Nyc once a year to shop and enjoy the atmosphere. This time we came without children and husbands and decided to fight againts the jetlag, stay awake a bit longer on Friday evening and do something fun.
So... We booked a private tour for us two, dressed up and jumped into the limo front of our hotel. Luxurious!
Ori (Stallion in finnish and also his new nickname, please feel free to use!) was our guide and definitely a man with great sense of humor. He took us to different bars, listened what we wanted, treated us like a gentleman, danced with us etc. We also had a chance to meet Willie and Stallion's dad - our drivers during the evening.
All in all a great experience, worth of all the money spent!
We really hope Stallion, Willie and Mike will take us out also next time we'll be in town ;).

1 Thank 477sarip
Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
My staff and I had a great time serving your party, our hopes are high on the next Finnish group!
We all want to thank you again for an awesome review of the tours!
Casper, Wyoming
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Time with Ori”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

You can't go wrong with this tour. Ori is very personable and fun to hang out with. He took us to three different places and we had a great time at all of them. Drinks were wonderful as were some of the views. My wife and I would recommend this to any age group that is over 21. We are in our late forty's and made it till 2 am. Would do this again.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jim K
Ori M, Owner at Take Me Out NYC, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you very much for writing about your experience. I had a great time taking you to a few of the most exclusive cocktails bars in the city. We all hope to see you in our limo again!