“best way to see city nightlife”
Review of Take Me Out NYC

Take Me Out NYC
Ranked #31 of 870 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take Me Out specializes in 3 hour speakeasy, cocktail bar, rooftop and nightclub tours past velvet ropes with tables waiting and no lines.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

ive been to NYC once before but never did this, so was excited to try it. So glad i did, it ended up being my favourite part of our trip! We were in a group of 6 girls & got another group of 4 ladies in our limo which was all really fun. The team were really friendly & knowledgable throughtout the experience. This is the best & most fun way to see NYC nightlife. Highly recommend it & would definately do it again whenever im back in NYC - or their newest place - MIAMI! Top value for money, cant recommend this enough. Personally i think you should go with Ori - if you can - he's the best!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Best way to see New York night life if you are from out of town. Way cool venues with amazing atmosphere and incredible drinks. The venues chosen were perfect for our group and our age (mid forties). The speak-easy was our favorite place. Our tour guide knew more about mixology than I thought possible. Ryan is definitely the guy you want for your tour guide. Our driver was great. We could focus on fun and laughter while we were safely carried around town. Ask for Mike as your Driver if possible. Limo was clean and stocked for the night out. Over all, my face still hurts from the laughter and my heart still warm from the fun with my friends, old ones as well as Mike and Ryan. Don't miss it.

1  Thank R T
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I spent 4 nights in NYC (6 girls) and did this tour on the Saturday for my birthday.
It was perfect from start to finish! We had cocktails in the limo and visited 3 bars with a 45-60 minute stop at each one. The second bar was by far my favourite, with a rooftop lounge with a fantastic view of the Empire State Building.
There was other groups in our limo and they just added to the fun, everyone out to enjoy the city and we all danced, drank and laughed to the little hours of the morning!
We were treated like VIPs and ended up partying with the TMO team, who also made sure we got home to the hotel safely. We even pulled up to a pizza place in the limo on the way home!! True NYC style ;)
Ori also arranged us a limo transfer to the airport on the day of our departure for a very reasonable price !
Thanks guys!!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This tour was so much fun! We found this on Groupon and it was certainly worth the money. Tessa was great and answered all of our questions about NYC. She kept an eye on everyone too which was good (Tessa I am sure you get my reference on this one ha). Overall the limo was very clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who just wants to get out and have a good time. The roof top bar and the speakeasy were my favorites. Thank you so much for a great night out!!

1  Thank Ellen U
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is exactly what I wanted to see, Shows you the underground and unique locations that are spreaded all over the city.

The rooftop bar was incredible and the drinks great.

The tour gets you involved with lots of single people and it is a great way to meet new people!

The best part was the drinks at the limo! Our tour instructor Tesa made awesome drinks that got everybody going!

Good job take me out.