Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding Tour

Tony was such a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. This tour covered the wonderful history of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Peggy G
Rosemary Beach, Florida
via mobile
An excellent way to see Central Park!

We took this tour based on the recommendations on TripAdvisor and we were not disappointed. Tony... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
COOPS4
London, Ontario

All reviews bike tour central park take pictures easy ride great guide private ride strawberry fields vip tour columbus circle great ride hour tour group tour interesting things all ages new york bethesda fountain would highly recommend this tour
Reviewed June 23, 2017

We met our guide, Amir, a block from Columbus Circle in front of the Argo Cafe. My son, DIL, and grandson rode bikes; my husband and I rode in the rickshaw. A helmet was provided for my grandson.
We saw so many highlights of the park: Strawberry Fields, Mall, Bethesda Fountain, Bridge. Fountain from "Friends", etc. Amir was very pleasant and informative about the park and areas surrounding it.
Recommend this highly!

9  Thank mcmax25
Reviewed June 18, 2017

We did the bike tour through central park with Tony recently and really enjoyed it. It was pretty interesting and we saw a lot. I was a bit surprised that there was only 4 of us on the tour + Tony out guide. It was good, but nothing crazy special. I've done bike tours in other big cities which have been amazing due to the professionalism and quality of the bikes and the guides so perhaps I'm a bit biased. Good tour and would recommend.

2  Thank Pippa S
Reviewed June 17, 2017

This bike tour was a birthday surprise and we enjoyed every minute of it, well run and organised and Tony was a brilliant guide, told us many interesting things and facts about Central Park and we also had plenty of time to take pictures. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip, cannot recommend it enough!! :)

8  Thank jatka82
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Our family of 5 took a private bike tour of Central Park with Tony on our recent visit to NYC and really enjoyed it. We have kids ages 13, 10, 6 and a private tour was the best way to go. Tony showed us all of the major sites within the park and had great knowledge/history of each. Although we probably could have rented bikes and just rode around the park on our own, we would have had no idea the significance of what we were looking at. I feel like we saw it all in the 2 hours with Tony. It was one of our kids favorite activities in NYC for sure!

9  Thank Megan T
Reviewed April 30, 2017

I scheduled a private bike tour of central park with Central Park Bikes. They were very friendly and had an opening that worked with our schedule. I did have trouble contacting them by phone, but eventually they answered.
Tony was a wonderful guide and was very knowledgeable about the history and the area. The ride was about 6.5 miles and has a few hills, but we didn't have any trouble with the physical exertion. Tony was very patient at stops for picture taking and watched our bikes and belongings when we stepped away to see some sights. The bikes are well maintained and the seats are comfortable. The female bike is the only one that has a basket for your things. I would highly recommend Central Park Bikes and especially Tony for a bike tour.

6  Thank jfireballs