“Central Park 1 hour Pedicab tour”
Review of Central Park Bikes

Central Park Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Park Bikes is a tour company located in New York City, NYC. We offer Central Park Bike Tours and Pedicab Tours. In addition to our Central Park Tours we provide an unique experience suitable for families, couples and large groups- a Central park picnic tour. It can be combined with one of our bicycle or pedicab tours. We also organize weddings in Central park.
Durban, South Africa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Central Park 1 hour Pedicab tour”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Our guide was Tony. He told us a lot of facts which was interesting, It was a cold day in Jan 2014 so we appreciated the blanket he gave us. Tony was early and picked us up near the subway station and peddled us to Central Park. The pedi-cabs in Central Park are not cheap, but Tony offered us the best price. It was informative and a nice way to see Central Park. We stopped at 'Imagine' memorial to John Lennon. In general we enjoyed it. Thank you Tony!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Shirleigh2014

Dallas, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Central Park tour”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Sergio was a great guide! Loved every minute of the tour, especially the North Woods. Recommend that every visitor take a bike ride through Central Park!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank buckeyegal1963
Oregon
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great way to enjoy the park”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Rent your bike and start near the fifht ave entrance, the best is to start going uptown and plan your stops accordingly, first near the central lake which is a nice view, you can then cross into the park where the baseball parks are located and then start coming back and stop near the natural museum. You can finally stop at the fountain and get some lunch, do plan 3 hours to avoid the rush of returning the bikes.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MEM22
Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“History lessons with picture opportunities”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of New York and the area we covered.

I got tons of great pictures as we were allowed to stop A good number of times. The bikes were in good condition and had a number of gears for the steeper hills.

I would definitely recommend this tour

Seattle, Washington
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience! Saw sooo much of Central Park!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was fortunate enough to be the ONLY person on this particular bike tour! It would have been amazing either way though! We went on a 6.2 mile loop of the park with several stops along the way. I got tons of fantastic pictures, learned a lot about the park and the city from my tour guide, got a little cardio done, and had a wonderful afternoon all in all! I'm so glad I signed up for this and went! It was a great experience! My tour guide was incredibly smart and fun! So glad I went! (PS there aren't many hills, most of the ride, was smooth sailing! There was only a couple times were I actually huffed and puffed and they were both short!) MUST DO!

Visited December 2013