“Fabulous experience! Saw sooo much of Central Park!”
Review of Central Park Bikes

Central Park Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Park Bikes is a tour company located in New York City, NYC. We offer Central Park Bike Tours and Pedicab Tours. In addition to our Central Park Tours we provide an unique experience suitable for families, couples and large groups- a Central park picnic tour. It can be combined with one of our bicycle or pedicab tours. We also organize weddings in Central park.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was fortunate enough to be the ONLY person on this particular bike tour! It would have been amazing either way though! We went on a 6.2 mile loop of the park with several stops along the way. I got tons of fantastic pictures, learned a lot about the park and the city from my tour guide, got a little cardio done, and had a wonderful afternoon all in all! I'm so glad I signed up for this and went! It was a great experience! My tour guide was incredibly smart and fun! So glad I went! (PS there aren't many hills, most of the ride, was smooth sailing! There was only a couple times were I actually huffed and puffed and they were both short!) MUST DO!

1  Thank beautifuleva
"new york"
in 13 reviews
"bethesda fountain"

Reviewed November 10, 2013

You may wish to do what we did and pre-book bikes before you fly out. We picked them up almost first thing in the morning and when we returned at 1pm and all of the bikes were gone and the ones we used were immediately being handed to the next customer!
Given the size of Central Park it's pretty difficult to see absolutely everything it has to offer. We had the bikes for 4 hours and after going around it once we realized almost all of the attractions are off the road you have to keep your bike on.
Nevertheless we really enjoyed the novelty of biking past thousands of New Yorkers on their morning jog (the road is pretty spacious, don't worry!).
You're provided with a map, helmets and bike lock so you can make pit-stops if you wish.
Overall we found it good value for money and we saw a lot more than if we just walked.

1  Thank Ross I
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We took the tour with Sergio. The biking is easy, anyone can do it. Lots of stops, history and interesting facts. Sergio has lots of enthusiasm and love for the area, he was absolutely great. Would recommend it to anyone coming to New York City.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful bike ride thru Central Park ! Sergio was our guide-very informative & funny! Had a great time

See more reviews
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We hired bikes for two hours and could have easily gone longer. The bike had a basket for my handbag which was helpful. They bike lanes are clearly marked on the shared roads and having all traffic going one way makes it helpful. Do be mindful of the serious cyclists and not getting in their way. You do need to get off and push your bike around the attractions as they are pedestrian only areas. A great way to see Central Park extensively and an easy ride if you're not overly fit!

2  Thank Sam W