“HATED this show”

Peter and the Starcatcher
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I am sorry but I really HATED this show! Its like the people who raved about this show went to a completely different play! My husband and I have been to over 50 broadway shows and we are very open to all types of entertainment but this truly was painful. We found it slow and so simple with all the playing to the audience for cheap laughs and overplaying the jokes.

There are so many better choices out there for your entertainment dollar.

6  Thank kathleen b

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Enjoyed this show tremendously. Very very funny! Went with my 23 year old daughter and both of us had so much fun. Cast was wonderful, hysterical and ver talented. The storyline engaging. It's advertised as a prequel to Peter Pan for adults. That's exactly what it is. In my opinion, most of the humor is lost on children, although there were quite a few in the audience. The play is well written and done in a way to bring the audiences imagination to the surface.
If you are looking for laughs and fun entertainment, consider giving this a try.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We saw this off broadway, New World Theatre.

Great show, very good, really enjoyed the show. It was very well done and super funny, I loved it.

Overall score a bit low, mostly because the first ticket agent at the theatre was not helpful and sort of rude,offering no tickets or help.

We really wanted to see the show, so I went back in and got the other agent, who was very helpful and offered us rush tickets for that night. Soooo happy Heidi that and so happy we saw the show.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was one of the best plays I've ever seen. For two hours, I was transported to another world. What the cast did with a minimal set was amazing. I loved seeing this in a small intimate theater. It was funny and touching. I highly recommend this play.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great show at a great price. FABULOUS performances. Intimate space (no bad seats). If you are looking for a show to see in NYC, this one is not to be missed.