“Day tour”

Total Access Tours New York City- Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Get an inside look at the greatest city in the world with Total Access Tours. Make the most of your time in the Big Apple with a personalized tour of NYC for you and you're group by a licensed NYC sightseeing guide. We will pound the pavement, hit the Subway, and fight the crowds to experience the very best of the the city some have called "The Capital of the World".
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I found Andrew on trip advisor. I had never been to NYC and had decided to take my daughter for a few days of fun so I asked a friend and her daughter to join us. And I have to say we had a fabulous experience with Andy. He was very knowledgable and really showed us NYC! He was in touch with me prior to our trip and gave us alot of helpful tips, where to eat what to see. And when we had our tour with Andy he took us to places that we probably would have missed or not known to check them out. The markets, the restaurants the amazing boutiques! It was all fabulous. I would highly recommend a tour with Andy! Worth every penny!! Looking forward to going back and doing another tour! Maybe this time a food and beverage tour! Can't wait!! Thanks Andy for making our trip so amazing!

1  Thank kofybean

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Our guide was very knowledgeable about areas of New York and I learned a great deal even though I am a native. I wish I had similar experience using guides for going to other cities like Boston or out west to Vegas.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

On our first full day in NYC we took a tour with Total Access guide "Andrew", which was a great decision. He arranged a private & tailored tour, showing my girlfriend and I some incredible off the beaten path sites. Our guide us feel totally at ease and made the tour both fun & informative. We covered a lot of ground at various places with historical and architectural significance located in Manhattan + Brooklyn, which is where we wanted to focus our time. Our guide gave us a valuable rundown of the 'do and don'ts' in the City & even showed us where to get great food later on. On this tour we definitely saw many interesting places that we otherwise wouldn't have seen without Total Access. Andrew's tour seemed unique even to what we have seen other guides offer. We recommend this tour to anyone spending a few days in NYC - it will maximize your vacation! I'd recommend taking the tour at the start of a trip so that you can later revisit and those places you love the most...that worked well for us. Andrew also gave us helpful suggestions on what we should consider doing during the rest of our vacation in NY and the surrounding area. It was like having our very own concierge service.

If you can, request Andrew when you book - you won't regret it! He took the time to plan out our tour in advance of our travels. Thanks again, Andrew!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I've been living in New York for 6 months now, but when my parents came to visit from Canada I didn't really feel comfortable/knowledgeable enough showing them around myself. How lucky I was to get in touch with Andy from Total Access Tours! He's a born and raised New-Yorker, rather than a transplant like me, and boy does he know his stuff! History, architecture, sports, tv: my parents (first time in New York) were amazed by everything he said, and even I learned a ton about the city I've come to call home.
But rather than some nerdy fact-machine, Andy did a marvelous job of making the history come to life. He's got a local's perspective, and my mom said that after one day with Andy she felt like she'd lived in New York for years! He took us to an awesome pizza place for lunch (real Italian!) and gave us a bunch of great recommendations for the rest of the trip.

My only criticism is that it is I wished I'd brought better shoes and a water bottle, as it was really hot out, but as soon as I mentioned it Andy found us a spot to pick up some drinks.

I really recommend this company for anyone from out of town who wants an insider's look or people from the city who want to learn more about it. Thanks a lot for making my parents' visit special and painless!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The whole tour started 2 weeks before I even arrived in New York. We discussed what I wanted to see and my guide Andy told me about things I hadn't thought about and didn't know about. The tour guide provided me with free information about where I should stay and what and how I should see things in the City. After an Hour on the Phone I knew I had not even scratched the surface of what there is to see. Once I was In New York my guide picked me up at my Hotel and we walked and ate and toured the city the whole day. My whole group had an Amazing time. We learned so much and have amazing pictures to prove it. I can not wait to go back and take another tour. Our guide gave me tons of things to see on my next two days after my tour and the Food we ate was Amazing!!!