“Great Service and terrific food”

New York Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #628 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 44th Street (between 8th Ave & 9th Ave)
Transit: 42nd Street Times Square Subway 1,2,3,A,C,E, N,Q, & 7 Trains
Description: The New York Beer Company is an exciting new Bar & Grill located at the historic New York Observer Building, in mid-town Manhattan. Close to Times Square, the theater district and the vibrant Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood. With occupancy for nearly 300 there is comfort for groups and parties of all sizes as well as regular bar patrons, theater goers & folks that live & work in the area. Open for breakfast daily at 7am, terrific lunch specials, pre fixed dinner menus and a vibrant late night scene, The New York Beer Company has something for everyone!
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Service was impeccable, the food was terrific with a great selection and our waitress was w very personable

Patrick S, Manager at New York Beer Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Hey there Brooke,

I just wanted to drop a quick line & say thank you very much for reviewing our establishment here on Trip Advisor after your recent visit from Louisiana & for some of the nice things you had to say. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the food offerings & found the service to be pleasant and accommodating! Our service team & Chef will be very happy to hear you had a great experience!

Feedback, good or bad , is very important for us to be able to grow & better our selves in providing our guests with quality food, drink & service. We understand there are always ways to improve! Ask for me by name the next time you are in for a complimentary beverage. In the mean time, I will be sure to let the staff here know of your compliments!

Thank you again. We look forward to you joining us again some time during your next visit to NYC. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Operations Manager
Office - 212.245.0564
Email - PSchmidt@hkhgroup.com

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My wife and I stepped in to have a beer or two before heading back to our hotel, and we're glad we did. The selection of craft brews was awesome, and the staff was very friendly and offered samples of some of the more obscure stuff. My wife fell in love with the Well's Banana Bread beer. Not much for sweet beer, but I did enjoy it a bit myself. Will definitely go back.

Patrick S, Manager at New York Beer Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Hey Joseph,

Thank you so much for joining us here at The New York Beer Company during your stay here in NYC! We very much appreciate the kind words left here in your review. I am very happy to hear you & your wife popped in on your way back to the hotel & found the space, service & extensive beer list accommodating. Please ask for me by name during your next visit for a complimentary beer. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again, enjoy your weekend!

Operations Manager

212.245.0564

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a great place to go if you want to try some local beers. Very good experience to go on late hours and a very good experience for large groups.

Patrick S, Manager at New York Beer Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hello there,

Thank you so much for joining us here at The New York Beer Company during your stay here in NYC! We very much appreciate the kind words left here in your review. I am very happy to hear you found the space, service & local beer list accommodating for you and your guests. Please ask for me by name during your next visit for a complimentary beverage or appetizer. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again!

Manager
212.245.0564

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Ate dinner here.. had amazing prices on fantastic small craft beers and ciders. Good food, great service. If you are staying in the Intercontinental on 44th...you are steps away. Open late.

Patrick S, Director of Sales at New York Beer Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Chris,

Thank you so much for joining us here at The New York Beer Company during your stay on 44th Street! We very much appreciate the kind words left here in your review. I am very happy to hear you found the space, food offerings and specials pricing accommodating for you and your guests. Please ask for me by name during your next visit for a complimentary beverage or appetizer. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again!

Manager
212245.0564

Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you don't mind a VERY energetic atmosphere (aka high noise level) the food is super. The french fries I had with my half rack of ribs were the tops. The selection of local brews is also outstanding.

Patrick S, Manager at New York Beer Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Hello there!

Thank you very much for reviewing our establishment here on Trip Advisor & for some of the nice things you had to say. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed yourself here & that you find the food offerings affordable & to your liking. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our entire staff here; including our head Chef & the service staff. They will be joyed to hear it I am sure!

I do apologize about the loud noise & hope it did not lead to you and your guests having a less than stellar experience. Feedback, good or bad , is very important for us to be able to grow & better our selves in providing our guests with quality food, drink & service. We understand there are always ways to improve! Ask for me by name the next time you are in for a complimentary beverage. In the mean time!

Thank you again. We look forward to you & your guests joining us again some time soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Bar Manager