“Meh”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lenox Hill
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We live up the street and have taken the nieces there once; VERY average food in a very average setting. Don't bother and don't pay any attention to the rave reviews on this site!

Date of visit: September 2016
4  Thank yeaux
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

If you have a large group and like eating together this is fine. If you like higher quality and better service take a pass. Although it is fine fir the guys or cousins to get together I find service is a bit slow and it is very noisy but they try very hard. Basic dishes like pasta with meatballs are very good but they do not have a delicate touch

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Heard a lot about this place from coworkers but never was able to get here. Finally got my chance, meeting with clients. Everything everyone was saying is 100% accurate! Food comes out family style with enough for a large table. We sampled almost everything on the menu was not disappointed by anything. Highlight on the menu for me was the shrimp parmigiana and the sausage peppers and meatballs. Definitely going back asap! Worth the trip from South Jersey. Save room for desert.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2017

We dined here twice and the Italian food was of a very good standard and first time we had a very friendly waitress called Megan who was very helpful, but the courses came much too quick as in clear one dish, and put the next dish immediately on the table. I guess they wanted us out early, before closing time, so they could get home earlier. On the second occasion that we visited this restaurant I made a point of telling the waitress whose name I forget not to rush our courses and it was better this time. When it came time for me to use the rest room I discovered that the paper towels for drying your hands had run out and as I emerged from the rest room I spoke to a member of staff, I said "do you know the paper towels for drying your hands" he replied "what about them" which I thought was a bit rude " it has run out" I said and I got a totally indifferent grunt for a reply. My inner thought was what an Ignorant young man . I informed my waitress of this matter and she apologised for his behaviour but it left a very bad impression on me of the overall staff standards of service.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017

this is a really family restaurant..big and lots of good food. well served and deseerts awsom...the wine is very good.

Date of visit: February 2017