Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
$339
$314
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
$166
$135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$375
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswilliamsburg bridgedelancey streetsubway stationretro baressex stwalking distance to chinatowntenement museumnew yorkdunkin donutsnever felt unsafefront desk stafffew blocksbed was comfortablerooms are modernrestaurants and barswould definitely stay here againthe hotel is clean
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I loved this place, and would definitely stay here again.

First off, location isn't great, particularly if you're new to New York. That being said, it is right on top of a Metro station that has a number of lines running through it which makes it a lot easier. But for those of you who have been to New York before, this place is great. The rooms are spacious by NY standards, and secondly, the place is very very competitive and reasonable. We booked our hotel room about a week before staying here, and it was one of the cheapest we could find.

The staff are also incredibly helpful - assisting us with every little aspect from printing off our Statue of Liberty tickets, assisting us with checking in to our flights, organising a town car for our transfer to JFK airport. This may have been the most welcoming aspect of the stay at the Holiday Inn.

We had also requested a room on a high level that was quiet - this request was adhered to, and we slept soundly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
DianaNarvaez, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Hello Thalius,

Greetings from the Holiday Inn NYC-Lower East Side family! Thank you for your amazing 5 Star Review. We are so delighted to read your stay with us was Excellent. Our hotel staff would like to thank you for your kind words, we certainly welcome you back with open arms and look forward to your next adventure in the city that never sleeps! Happy and Safe travels.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I just stayed in this hotels and I loved everything about it. The location is perfect with the subway station just a minute away and Little Italy and Chinatown just a few blocks down. Perfect if you want to explore Manhattan.
The hotel was very clean; not a thing out of place. The room looked new and it was cozy and comfortable. I got a corner room to the back of the hotel so it was very quiet and peaceful.
I ordered from room service and the food was great as well as the service.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and always made sure to greet me every time I walked by the front desk. I felt really welcome.
All in all, I loved the hotel and I can only say positive things about it. I would recommend it to anyone and I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
DianaNarvaez, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Greetings RomyFD,

Thank you for your terrific feedback! Our Holiday Inn NYC-Lower East Side family is thrilled to read you experienced an excellent stay with us. It's great you enjoyed exploring the Lower East Side, Little Italy, and Chinatown. Retro Bar and Grill is a terrific restaurant located right in our hotel, their menu options are delicious and just perfect after a long day of sightseeing. I am glad our hotel staff made such a positive impact throughout your stay. Our team values are to treat each and everyone of our guests like a member of our own family. Please make us your home away from home and choose our hotel on your next adventure to the Big Apple! Happy and safe travels!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stayed at this hotel March 3 and 4 and it was a delightful stay. All of the staff members I encountered were just so pleasant and helpful. The room was super clean and comfortable. The price was really great. It was booked by accident when mistakenly gave my husband the wrong address of where we needed to be in NYC. Thankfully it was only a half our train ride to our destination. What I also loved about the location is that it was downtown so away from most of the midtown bustle and very close to the subway. We walked to Chinatown and Little Italy. Everything was just convenient and I really think this will be our spot when we visit NYC. I didn't use the spa or swimming pool as it freezing cold so I won't rate that.

Overall great stay and much less than the hotel that was walking distance from where we had to go in midtown. Many mentioned the rooms are small but I found them to be quiet cozy. We had king and it was a bit smaller than typical hotels but its NYC. My main focus is on location and cleanliness and it was A+++ with the cleanliness.

Thanks for an incredible stay.

Room Tip: i took others advice and requested a quiet room so that worked out very well.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Victoria C

Greetings Victoria C,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn NYC-Lower East Side. It's true what they say, sometimes the best moments happen when they are unplanned. Our Holiday Inn family strives to ensure our guests experience the best customer service possible and we are truly humbled by your words. Its great to read that our hotel location was convenient to your traveling needs. The Lower East Side is a terrific neighborhood, with so much to see and explore, amazing restaurants within walking distance and the subway just 2 minutes away! Thank you again your your recommendation and we look forward to your next adventure in the city that never sleeps!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed with my boyfriend for 3days & 2nights. It was wonderful. We had a corner room with the view of the city which was amazing at night time. The room was small & intimate. The king bed was extremely comfortable with multiple sheets. The extra pillow was a plus. The shower pressure was good as well. The location was decent. Things were in walking distant as well as a variety of restaurants. The staff was excellent. The Night manager, Sheila Ortiz, was very friendly & helpful with any questions we had. The room service was great as well, delivered on time & very friendly & cooked to perfection. Out stay here was very relaxing & I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014

Greetings Karias10,

Thank you for your amazing review! We love reading our guests feedback and we are so delighted to read that you experienced a relaxing stay with us. Our team strives to ensure that each and every one of our guests feel at home while they are with us. We certainly welcome you back with open arms, and please contact us in advanced for your next booking. Thank you again for your recognition and recommendation. Until next time!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed here with my sister while visiting New York on a 3 day city break in Feb. We had a fab time, the hotel was in a great location for accessing all the sights, with the subway just a 2 minute walk away. We had a standard twin room which was very clean and spacious enough for us. The staff were excellent, friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings Gayle D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. It is fabulous to read that our rooms, staff, hotel location exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your future stays with us, happy and safe travels!