1. 2 mins walk from subway. There are 2 lines serving that station so it's very convenient.
2. Many eateries and shops close by. We stayed for 5 days and never had to go to the same joint twice. There is even a Burger King across the street.
3. Free WiFi, and free use of computer in Lobby. You can check-in to your flight and print your boarding pass at the attached printer.
4. Helpful staff.
5. Lots of TV channels. This is useful if you are travelling with kids.
1. Our room is on level 7 and faces Suffolk St, at the corner of Delancey St. We were upgraded to the upper floor because we are priority club members. However, we could still hear the traffic on the roads. Traffic there is very heavy because the hotel is very close to Williamsburg Bridge. However, I spoke to another guest on the same floor and he had no issues with the traffic noise. In other words, this would only be an issue if you are a light sleeper.
2. Room is very small but this may be normal for NYC.
We are satisfied with our stay there and will consider going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On March 19th, 2013, the Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side opened at corner of Delancey and Suffolk Street, complete with a widely appeasing ambiance, decor, and amenities. This new, contemporary non-smoking boutique hotel brims with surprises-from the sleek walnut floors in our spacious guest quarters, to the impeccably adorned public spaces. Set in historic heart of Manhattan's Lower East Side, our friendly and familiar hotel delights at every turn, drawing repeat visitors with a heightened level of charm. From the linens to the lobby, the brand new reflects the joy, excitement, and luxury of the modern New York City lifestyle. Step through our boutique-style lobby, and you will instantly be treated with personalize service from our hospitality staff. Within the solace of our hotel, you will find free Wi-Fi, and many modern conveniences, including business and fitness center access and lobby snack shop. Enjoy service from our ever-attentive staff, delicious dishes from the tables of our in-house restaurant, and world-class amenities in the comfort of spacious and stylish guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.