Pod 39 Hotel
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$188
$149
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$134
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$187
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$365
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
$386
$346
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
3,674 results
All reviewssalvation tacogrand central stationrooftop barrooms are smallbunk roomtaco restaurantfrosted glasstop bunkgreat locationnew yorksmall deskmurray hillsliding doorfree wifiprivate bathroomchrysler buildingfew blocks
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights just before Christmas, this place is incredibly good vale for NYC. Yes the rooms are small, but it's NYC - you should only be in your room to sleep and shower. The room was incredibly clean, the rooftop bar / lounge was really cool and the Salvation Taco restaurant in the lobby is very decent. Will definitely be coming back here on my next trip to NYC, no doubt about it.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank pubreview_Aus
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I visit NY often enough to visit family. I usually just need a crash pad for a 1-2 nights. This place is perfectly located and the room is exactly what I need - which is a clean comfortable bed with a shower. The place appears new as if this post, and the front staff are great. I was able to check in early and leave my luggage after I checked out for a few hours. There was always someone around to help me, and they were all smiling and friendly. I appreciate that they properly set expectations on the size of the room - as many hotels in NY will not. The rooms are definitely small, but if you just need a cheap crash pad and dont want to stay in a dump - this place is great.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank doab
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights in early December in a bunk pod. Found the location great, staff friendly, room clean. Did not use the bar or restaurant. The room could do with some more hooks as others have mentioned, there are few hangers (we brought some from home) but somewhere to hang your coat would be nice, as well as somewhere to hang your towels. I chose Pod 39 as it was the cheapest room I could find with 2 beds and all you need is a clean and comfortable place to lay your head. What I did find though was when I went to bed exhausted after a day of sightseeing and shopping those thin metal ladder rungs became my least favourite part of the day, and what I really wanted was a comfy bed at ground level!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Finding a reasonably priced hotel in NYC between Christmas and Thanksgiving is nearly impossible. Pod made it possible. Great neighborhood, easy access to shopping, theater, parks and more. The accommodations were small (as advertised, so no surprise) but were efficiently apportioned and immaculate. The hotel staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. I don't want the secret to get out because I want there to be a room available whenever I want it!

Room Tip: My room was interior facing a courtyard and I slept like a baby!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2013

this is a simple cool mod hotel that was fun to stay at for even one night of business travel

comfortable with an atmosphere that made it easy to relax from a work day- I will use this hotel again - I loved the decor too

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business