“King Kati Rolls a super delicious NYC tradition. A feast for only $6 for two. ”
Review of Biryani Cart

Biryani Cart
Ranked #3,277 of 16,280 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Biryani & kati rolls draw crowds to this no-frills trailer serving takeout halal Indian entrees. The real Indian biryani & Kati rolls since 2005. Winner of Vandy Award Winner (2008-2009) & People's Choice Award. Established in 2005. Best biryani and Kati rolls in NYC. We are the original and only Biryani Cart next to Europa Cafe. Please do not be confused by other copycats.
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We always have Kati rolls here whilst in NYC. Beyond 5 star delicious and only $6 for two that easily make a meal. Recommend chicken kati rolls either Pune or my favorite the King Kati Roll. This place is a locals favorite from folks working at the church across the street to Wall Street Journal executives.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank jwwcpa

Reviewed July 30, 2016

We spent a long weekend in NYC, and this was definitely the best food I had. From a food cart! My husband and I split a platter of chicken biryani and it was so flavorful. I can't say enough about how delicious the rice was. For $6, how can you go wrong? The portion size was good for my husband and I to split (since we weren't that hungry), but it also would be fine for one person. It's a good-sized portion, but not too much for one person.

There is a biryani cart (on the SW side of the intersection of 46th and 6th), and there's a biryani car on the NW side of the intersection. We did not go to the biryani car so I can't speak to the quality of their food, but the CART is on the SW side of the street.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

This cart serves up some pretty big flavors and we love it. For six bucks, you are full and we often walk many blocks out of our way to eat here.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Living in the southeast I have heard of this cart for a must eat. I decided to walk the mile to the location, and it was great as promised. $6 got you a huge plate of biryani and you will not be disappointed. This is a must eat for a food cart in NYC.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016

OK this looks like just another food cart in downtown NYC. The first thing you will notice is the line of people ordering. New Yorker's go out of there way to eat here. We had Kati's rolls that were just super. This is just down from Radio Music and Rockefeller Square. There are plenty of plaza areas where you can sit on a short wall and enjoy this Great Food. And the price is right.

Date of visit: June 2016