“This could have been a romantic experience.....”
Review of Arabesque

Arabesque
Reserve with OpenTable
Arabesque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,508 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“This could have been a romantic experience.....”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Yes it could have been but I was sitting here all alone. I must admit that I did chat to the people sitting at either side of me. The ambience here is lovely, the food is good and the service is very pleasant. Being on my own I started with a Blue Moon Beer followed by Leg of Lamb (which sounds a bit prosaic but not the way they do it here), Pastille au Lait (heavenly) and Mint Tea to finish. My thoughts strayed to my wife 3,000 miles away, silly isn't it? So I went back to my hotel to have another beer.

Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
White Plains, New York
“Was it my fault???”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Read glowing reviews on TA, so we were happy to try this for a late lunch. I don't eat garlic, and it seems that everything on the menu had garlic in it somewhere. They were not able to accommodate a non- garlic request. Finally wound up with a VERY pedestrian salad. I didn't need to travel there for this. My husband had their soup de jour, acceptable, and a PITZETTE, again very ordinary. Needless to say I left there extremely disappointed and hungry. I guess my suggestion would be, unless you like garlic infused foods, don't go.

• Visited May 2013
Winter Park, FL
“Delicious small plates, attractive setting, friendly service”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We ordered a variety of small plates for an early light supper, and each was delicious: Asparagus soup, roasted beet and goat cheese salad, chicken apricot phyllo cigars, shrimp in garlic. And each was big enough to share.

• Visited May 2013
Naples, FL
“Bellydancing: Great, Food: Meh”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The outpouring of Trip Advisor love for this restaurant is confounding to me unless the royal vizier, Jafar, has been casting spells on reviewers. If you want to sit in an Aladdin-esque space, smoke hookah, and watch hot bellydancers do that amazing thing they do, then this is the place for you. If you are a seeker of fabulous Middle Eastern delights, give it a miss.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Rosy K
New York City, New York
“Wonderfull”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Arabesque is amazing perfect service and food every course is melt in your mouth, out of this world nice nice nice.

• Visited February 2013