“Everything was perfection” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arabesque

Arabesque
Reserve with OpenTable
Arabesque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,572 of 13,489 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
North East
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything was perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I have to say that this was one of my best NYC dining experiences... Walking distance from everything, arabesques atmosphere was all we needed... Corner of velvet couch seating with plenty of pillows on a slow Monday night... Service was perfect... 3 apps 4 drinks 2 entrees and dessert for $160 including a more than generous tip!!! Don't miss this one!!!!

1 Thank mmj143

• Arabic first
Lakeland, Florida
“Something different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We really loved this restaurant. The atmosphere was exotic and cozy. The service was fantastic. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We had mussels for an appetizer and lamb skewers for an entree and loved them! We will definitely return on our next visit.

2 Thank pstein49
“Too dark with just ok food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I normally love this type if food but this was just OK. I like the back room with the tables and curved benches it allowed a more homey type of feel but just too dark to really enjoy. I am glad I got to go, but then again not I'd rush back.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Los Angeles, CA
“Moroccan Magic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was so excited to find a Moroccan restaurant near my hotel. Three of us went for lunch, so it was pretty quiet.
The space is lovely - I especially love the colors and light designs made on the wall from the lanterns.
The service was impeccable. The food was so good. We shared plates so we could try as much as possible.
The best thing we tried was the chicken apricot cigarillos. I'm still licking my chops thinking about them. The desert was nice as well. Mint Tea was served properly.
There is a hookah lounge in the back, looks very comfortable, but it wasn't open during our lunch. Can't wait to come back and check that out as well.
I recommend checking in on Four Square as there is sometimes a deal, either appetizer or desert.
Great atmosphere, great food, great service!

1 Thank BlissPriss
Brooklyn, New York
“Lovely Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My son told me about this place and how great it was but I it was my first visit. It is a very intimate and warm place beautifully decorated. As soon as I walked in, I felt very comfortable. The wait staff were very helpful and kind. As this was late afternoon, too early for dinner, I only had the Pitzettes,Tunisian, with fresh Goat Cheese, tomatoes, black olives and a lovely sause called Harissa. It was delicious and fresh. I had a Pinot Grigio to drink served properly in the right glass.

A gracious place and I am now ready to go back again for dinner soon! Oh, yes they have a lounge in the back of the restaurant where they have guitar music on Thursdays and belly dancing on Saturday night. Cannot wait to go back!