“Surprisingly Brilliant Coffee Spot”
Review of Lucid Cafe

Lucid Cafe
Ranked #36 of 677 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I came across the Woodside (Queens) location one day whilst trying to find a chill spot to get some work done; I was pleasantly surprised with how cool this spot was. Nice space, comfortable starbuckis-like seating, free wifee, and tasty drinks. I took a spot with a leather seat by the window and the sun roasted me but I'm sure if I would've sat elsewhere I would've been more cool. If I'm ever in the area again, I'll definitely come back.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Tiny jewel of a coffee shop. Friendly service, excellent coffee. We had delicious homemade granola with almond milk. If you're lucky enough to grab one of the two little tables in the window, you can watch the neighborhood non-Starbucks regulars flow through and watch the world go by outside on Lex.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went to this time hole in the wall coffee shop and was pleasantly surprised. They sure made an excellent latte! It is a tiny place and not much food but if you are just walking by and want a coffee/espresso drink then stop here. It is really good.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

This is a cute little coffee place! Only like 1 or 2 tables, but the coffee is delish! Stop by and check it out!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Starbucks has its benefits .... But if you want something totally opposite then try Lucid Cafe in Murray Hill. Its a tiny little coffee shop with personality that does amazing cappuccino.