“Great Thai food!”

Ranked #6,659 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: East Village
Description: Zabb Elee Queens71-28 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, NY 11372 Tel : 718.426.7992
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Definitely one of the best thai meals I have every had, if not the best! Me and my friend were on 2nd ave trying to find a place to eat. This place was open but they were very busy and we were told to come back in two hours or so for food... until a waitress said we could just eat at the bar. We didn't mind eating at the bar, it meant very prompt service and it was big enough for us to eat on.

The food was amazing! Definitely would return if I were back in this area. We got fish and mussels with sticky rice, as well as lychee martinis... all very 10/10.

The service was prompt and the staff were very friendly.

Cannot fault this place.

There are newer reviews for Zabb Elee

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is one of the best Thai restaurants I have been to in NYC. I can highly recommend it if you are looking for genuine and spice Thai food.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Tasty, low key restaurant, with what I think is spicy Authentic Northern Thai. Not your average Thai spot, Pad Thai here. Try the Larb.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Everytime I go to New York I have to go to this restaurant, The food is authentic, not expensive, spicy and so delicious. Don't expect to find pat thai or some of the dishes you are used to find in thai restaurants, It is isaan cuisine. You will eat the most delicious papaya salad, laap,curries.
Prepare your taste buds for some really tasty food!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Great place with hearty and tasty meals at very reasonable prices. One of the best meals we had in NYC - everything was good - the salad, the pork, the tofu, the "morning glory." A bit darkly lit but excellent for catching up with friends.