“A Little touch o' the green”
Review of P.D. O'Hurley's

P.D. O'Hurley's
Ranked #9,945 of 14,522 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: On Pier 84 one of a chain of P.D. O'Hurley's I think...very nice
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had dinner after a show--nice ambiance and good food. I had Shepherd's Pie and my wife had the same--both meals were terrific. Followed up with NY cheesecake which hit the spot and satisfied our sweets craving. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Came across this place by accident or should that be mistake... Worst food, service prices in the city. Seems to be Irish owned by a large Dublin called Paul who myself and my wife could hear swearing non-stop as he chatted into his cell phone very loudly. We had to ask to be served twice, the restrooms were disgusting and then the cost - avoid this place at all costs!!! Word to the management - fire the owner - he is more disgusting than the rest put together! What a joke!

1  Thank Franco C
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Unfortunately we had not read the review on TA before coming here (after our Circle Line tour). We needed a quick lunch and were seated relatively quickly. The we had to wait ages before the waitress arrived. Ordered two steak sandwiches, and after waiting a while we got the 'food'. The meat was not tender at all, the bread was dry and the sandwich was absolutely tasteless. It was the first time ever, that we had to add salt to a sandwich, and as this didn't make it much better we had to add ketchup. We quickly decided to leave the place, and it was so sad that a tip was automatically added to the bill. We cannot recommend this place at all.

1  Thank Martin A
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by after taking a sightseeing cruise for a quick lunch. Walked up and was greeted by no one. A waitress looked at us like we were stupid when I asked if we could get a table. The food was terrible and the "servers" stood around and did nothing. Which makes sense, because they give themselves an automatic tip. Do yourself a favor and stay away!

1  Thank KBrew74
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stopped here for a quick bite after a 4 hour bike ride from the adjacent rental spot.

1. Numerous staff standing around pretty much just talking to one another. I had to get up and inquire if I needed to order inside. We then had a waiter.

2. Dry pulled pork, tasteless turkey burger.

3. Punchline was a bill of $52 with a automatic tip of %15.

People are unlikely to read ahead on this location but if the owner is reading, you need a new day manager! Great location that is under utilized.

1  Thank Maplehawk