“Fantastic Food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Thank you tripadvisor community for pointing out this restaurant. We spent the day in central park and walked here for a late lunch on a friday. It was pretty empty and along with the cold sterile looking place it wasn't the most appealing. Well the food more than makes up for it. We had some appetizer rolls, pho bo, and curry ga. Everything was outstanding. I highly recommend. I see they are renovating right now. This could turn this place into a very popular spot.

There are newer reviews for Veatery

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am sad while I write this good review. I had dinner there last night and a sign was posted that they will close on October 20 for renovations. I hope this isn't a euphemism for closing forever because the food here is terrific. We had Shrimp Wonton soup, a shrimp summer roll and spare ribs. All their food is delicious. All the menu items are reasonably priced and the service is friendly and efficient. I really, really hope they will reopen. The sign said that they will reopen under a different name in December. My fingers are crossed that they do. I will miss this restaurant.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

they have great food. i had the curry tau hu, a vegetarian curry with mushrooms, bamboo and lotus root. very very good.
i dont like the place inside so much so i had it to go. the spring rolls are very good also.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had food delivered from this NYC restaurant this week & we're awaiting another delivery tonight. We loved the shrimp summer rolls and sweet & sour shrimp soup. We loved our main dishes and Pho. Delivery comes quickly and it's all very delicious.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good foods, atmosphere, and service in Midtown.
Authentic Vietnamese foods, reasonable prices, good decor/atmosphere, and great service.