“Great Neighborhood Restaurant”

Neighborhood: Upper East Side
NYC
“Great Neighborhood Restaurant”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am sad while I write this good review. I had dinner there last night and a sign was posted that they will close on October 20 for renovations. I hope this isn't a euphemism for closing forever because the food here is terrific. We had Shrimp Wonton soup, a shrimp summer roll and spare ribs. All their food is delicious. All the menu items are reasonably priced and the service is friendly and efficient. I really, really hope they will reopen. The sign said that they will reopen under a different name in December. My fingers are crossed that they do. I will miss this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

Hamburg, Germany
“awsome curry!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

they have great food. i had the curry tau hu, a vegetarian curry with mushrooms, bamboo and lotus root. very very good.
i dont like the place inside so much so i had it to go. the spring rolls are very good also.

• Visited July 2013
Albany, New York
“Yum! Yum!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We had food delivered from this NYC restaurant this week & we're awaiting another delivery tonight. We loved the shrimp summer rolls and sweet & sour shrimp soup. We loved our main dishes and Pho. Delivery comes quickly and it's all very delicious.

Visited June 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Veatery”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good foods, atmosphere, and service in Midtown.
Authentic Vietnamese foods, reasonable prices, good decor/atmosphere, and great service.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Best Vietmanese”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I frequent this establishment, the food is outstanding, service is very good. There are not many Vietnamese places that are reasonable, service oriented and outstanding food.

Visited April 2013