“Nice early dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ribalta Pizza

Ribalta Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Ribalta Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 13,551 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Cross street: Broadway
Description: located where Piola used to be
New York City, New York
“Nice early dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had an early dinner with family. Food was good. Restaurant was quiet enough for conversation. Staff was fine with our leisurely place. Would definitely go again.

Visited May 2014

DC
“Best pizza I've had outside of Italy...maybe even including Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

What fantastic pizza. I went for simple - Margherita. Because if you can't get that right, artisanal pizzas won't be better. Well, the basic Margherita was one of the very best Neopolitan pizzas I've ever had. Certainly the best I can remember eating in the U.S. The crust is perfect. Thin yet chewy but just perfectly so. The sauce is great - a little sweet and savory at the same time. And the mozzarella was amazing. I'd go back today and get it again, and I just ate there last night! The service was European in the best sense. You don't feel rushed, but someone was always nearby when needed. Ambience was nice too - a sort of urban update on Italian countryside. It's also very reasonable - about $22 plus tip for a pizza and a glass of wine. You must visit this place if you are visiting in NYC, and for that matter, if you live there too.

• Visited April 2014
Buffalo, New York
“GREAT PIZZA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

The ambiance left a little to be desired. Felt a bit sterile. But the pizza was great, and service was terrific as well.

The house red is terrific!!!

Visited April 2014
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Good Pizza, OK Staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Firstly, I really appreciate that this place has gluten free pizzas. As someone who really should know better than to eat wheat, it's great to see something on the menu that will both tempt me and not make me ill. The pizza didn't even seem gluten free - not dry at all.

I can confirm, however, that the staff were pretty cold and did try to sell bottled water to me when I sat down.

I think that for both great pizza (with gluten free options) and great staff then Two Boots is a much better choice.

• Visited March 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“All time favourite pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza I have ever tasted (and I have eaten a lot of pizza) whether you want to sit in or eat out the pizza never fails to impress! I don't live in New York but every time I'm there Ribalta is the first place I go! wouldn't waste my time trying another pizza house in the city! I'm sure the pasta dishes are lovely also but I can't look past their amazing pizza!!