Screme Gelato Bar
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/screme-gelato-bar-new-york-2
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

What a great little place on this corner. The gelato, sorbet and various coffees are great! The staff is wonderful and there is a nice outdoor sitting area. You got to go!!!

1  Thank VPfromLongIsland

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Once we figured out where the new location was, it was great!! Staff was very friendly and let us taste anything and everything we wanted. They had several unique flavors like Date and Honey and Chocolate Whiskey. In addition to gelato they also had a half-dozen flavors of sorbet, including Passion Fruit(my fav) and chocolate(yes, chocolate sorbet)! Scoop size was generous, particularly for the low price!!!

The open air patio was comfy and a nice place to enjoy the treat.

Was worth the trip. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Visiting friends in NYC and our walking the dog one evening when I found this place. The staff was having fun with the customers which drew my attention... and the I discovered flavors that were creative and intriguing. Familiar with the look that newbie get when confronted with so many choices, the man behind the counter was very helpful in offering guidance and samples. Cap'n Crunch? Really?

I'll be back!

1  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Screme Gelato is AMAZZZZING!!! Do not miss this treat on your trip to NYC. There's a convenient mobile unit just outside the 72nd Street red line subway stop. Go back every day as the flavors change. Worth every calorie!! If you're shopping for the family, get the freezer packs. Although you'll devour it in a sitting, the price point goes a lot farther.

1  Thank Wablec
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I were hooked with the sidewalk seating. We stopped by the counter and the man at the counter immediately started scooping out samples of each flavor for us. I think he would have kept going except we easily decided on what we wanted. We each had a single scoop, which was bigger than I expected. I had the greek yogurt berry which was the perfect combo of tangy and sweet. Hubby had the chocolate raspberry. If you're in the area, it's worth a stop!

1  Thank Arejaydub