Although cheaper than our other hotels in NYC this place is Spartan only stay here if you really can't afford elsewhere. Room a good size but giant old TV right next to our bed almost in the bed with us and no remote! Broken lamp broken blinds needs some desperate renos and the receptionist didn't even welcome us on arrival and didn't seem to know much about anything! No hairdryer and dryers for clothes cost $10 they also charged us $5 per bag to hold onto our bags the day we checked out which is normally for free! I strongly recommend paying $50-80 more a night coz this place is a hole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the upper west side - one of Manhattans most desirable residential neighborhoods. This luxury building has just been totally renovated with top amenities & high standards. Walking distance from Lincoln center & central Park, this building has variety of Facilities to offer. It is home to wonderful shopping and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Within a few blocks from The Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center, Movie theaters, Central Park and Riverside Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Woogo - Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woogo - Central Park Hotel New York City
- Woogo Central Park Tempo Apartments