We had a wonderful time at the Affinia Dumont. We spent a long weekend touring NYC and were stunned by the generosity and service we encountered, particularly in Paul Y. The suites were gorgeous and the views unbeatable (we were on the 33rd and 36th floor). The daily wine happy hour, pillow service, and friendly staff were all great perks. We thought the prices were very reasonable and easy to get to subway lines to get all over the city. Would absolutely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Familiar. Spacious. Central. Just right for personal space that feels like home. Dumont NYC is the roomiest of the Affinia Hotel Collection-your home away from home with extra space for working or accommodating your family. All-suite, residentially styled and complete with kitchens, each room at the Dumont NYC feels more like an apartment. Skyline Suites offer the most stunning cityscapes of all, overlooking the Chrysler Building, the Freedom Tower or the East River.Business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our complimentary Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.M. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Dumont NYC–an Affinia hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City