Hotel St. James
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
$236
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
$400
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$152
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$249
$80
  • Breakfast included
2,853 results
All reviewscranberry delitimes squaregreat deli next doorgreat locationnew yorkbudget hotelhotel rooman older hotelplace to sleepbit datedclean towelscan't beat the locationyour luggagerockefeller centerbryant parkaround the cornertwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The hotel is on the older side, but for the money you're paying you cant really expect much else!
The room was very small, but had all we needed. It was November, so we assumed we would be cold at night. The room was so hot we had to sleep with the window wide open, in the morning we would have a colder shower and then rug up to go outside again.
The location was great, and as our room wasn't on the street side, it was quiet.

Room Tip: Head next door to one of the delis and fuel up before you head out for the day
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

First I have to say, the location was great. It is a half block from Time Square, short walk to theater district, Rockefeller Center, Radio City and NBC studios. Plenty of places to get anything from breakfast to a nice dinner all on the same block.

This is an older hotel and could use some up dating. Our room was very small but clean and the beds were OK with foam type pillows (which I hate). The air condition was noisy but helped drowned out the noises coming from the street. I was surprised how noisy the street in New York are overnight. Had a problem with the TV, front desk said the cable was out. No clock in the room and was told by the hotel staff, they do not put them in the room but are more than happy to give you a wake up call.

I felt I way over payed to what I got. I know it is New York and hotel are not cheap but I would not stay there again unless a was getting a very good deal on my stay.

Room Tip: If you pay over $120.00 per night, you are paying to much.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Yes this is an older hotel but the location is fabulous! Located on 45th St between 6th and 7th it is a 2 minute walk to Times Square and only 5 minutes walk to the 42nd St subway. The rooms are clean and the beds quite comfortable. The air con was a bit noisy but not enough to stop you sleeping. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful and the price was good for the great location. I wold stay there again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NewYorkCityaddict
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel is "quaint" and rooms are tiny but the location to Times Square is great. The bed was comfortable & clean which made me overlook the fact the rest of the hotel could use an over-haul.

The air conditioning unit was unbelievably loud. Every 2 minutes it turned on and felt like I was sleeping next to a motorcycle. The hotel could use an update as the halls, carpet and elevators are all in need of repair/replacement.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Took my three sons (20,18 & 15) to New York. We stayed in one room with two beds. The room was quite large, much larger than I thought it would be after reading other reviews. We were on the 5th floor facing a building that was being renovated. The room and bathroom was clean. The air conditioning was very welcome as well as it was so hot the week we stayed. The towels were changed everyday and the beds remade. It is very close to Time Square and everything happening. There are two diners next door and a couple of irish pubs and planet Hollywood also a few doors up. I couldn't fault the hotel, staff on reception were friendly. It would have been useful to have a fridge in the room, due to the heat and possibly even a safe, also the blinds could be looked at as the building opposite had lights left on in several rooms and they did shine in quite a lot.. Would definitely stay here again, location was brilliant and ok the view wasn't great but who goes to New York to sit in their hotel room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family