Nice and confortable little (for NYC) hotel in Chelsea (between 7th Ave with 25th St.
10 blocks up to Empire State Building, Macy's and other attractions. Little more blocks up to Times Square.
Several shops (pharmacies) very close, cafes and other stores.
Clean and confortable rooms, well furnished, well lighted and efficient (ed. AC plugs close to bed), not huge but adeguate. We were in four (2 adults and 2 kids) and we stayed very well.
At the highest floors (we were at 19th) nice view of the Empire State Bld.
Two fast elevators (they working just with room key, a safer feature).
Congierge employees always present (night & day), very kind and helpful, two available PCs with printer, excellent WiFi.
Complimentary coffee, milk, hot water (tea) in the morning.
A good choise also considering the price, really reasonable for NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind our sleek design is the same comfort and service you expect from a Four Points. You won't need to go far to find a great restaurant, gallery or lounge. Over 2000 square feet of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea Hotel New York City
- Four Points New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- New York City Four Points
- New York City Sheraton
- Four Points Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea