Stayed at the Four Points Chelsea on business a couple weeks ago. The location of this hotel is excellent, on the corner of 25 St. and 7th Ave. As such, you can walk 15 minutes up 7th to Times Square, or 15 mins down 7th towards Ground Zero. All kinds of fast food and restaurants around, though didnt have chance to try many.
The hotel itself is clean and standard Sherton quality, which is to say good service, quality accommodations with all the usual amenities (safe, workspace). The rooms are a bit more cramped that other Sheratons I've visited, but in NYC you wanna be out enjoying the town and not stuck in your room.
I didnt try the hotel restaurant, but prices were decent and when in Manhattan you could expect to pay a lot more for both a room and food from most hotel chains, so overall I was pleased with my stay at the Four Points and would gladly return here next time I hit NYC on business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind our sleek design is the same comfort and service you expect from a Four Points. You won't need to go far to find a great restaurant, gallery or lounge. Over 2000 square feet of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- New York City Sheraton
- New York City Four Points
- Four Points Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea