Stayed with DH in December 2012. I continue to be amazed at how quiet the hotel is - strongly suggest asking for a room in the back on the highest floor possible. On an SPG floor, we had a large bed, desk with an office chair, a large, flat-screen TV, closet, and in-room coffee. The bathroom had plenty of hot water and good water pressure. House-keeping was adequate. The staff was universally pleasant and very helpful. Unfortunately, I was shocked at how banged up the room looked. The furniture has not aged well and the mattress was sagging. I hope the hotel replaces the furniture soon so this place gets back to being an excellent value for a quiet night's sleep in the city.
Have a great time in NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind our sleek design is the same comfort and service you expect from a Four Points. You won't need to go far to find a great restaurant, gallery or lounge. Over 2000 square feet of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea Hotel New York City
- Four Points New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- New York City Four Points
- New York City Sheraton
- Four Points Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea