I really booked this hotel b/c of location - and I was a bit disappointed. It's in a pretty central area but the actual streets surrounding it were not exciting. However, it's easy to get to a lot of different parts of town from here so that is definitely a plus.
The lobby is small but nice but I couldn't believe how grungy the hallways were. I've seen motels with better upkeep; I'm a pretty devoted Starwood customer and this was very subpar for them.
The parking is misleading; the garage is actually a couple blocks away and when we tried to park our car there, it was closed b/c of surrounding construction. Luckily, there was plenty of street parking outside the hotel (and it's FREE all weekend long!) so the annoying parking situation actually turned into a blessing for us.
All in all, this hotel was adequate but not really up to typical Starwood standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Behind our sleek design is the same comfort and service you expect from a Four Points. You won't need to go far to find a great restaurant, gallery or lounge. Over 2000 square feet of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- New York City Four Points
- New York City Sheraton
- Four Points Manhattan Chelsea
- Four Points Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea