Mandarin Oriental, New York
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Hudson Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Empire Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Da Vinci Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
  • Pool
Moderne Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
Dream Midtown(New York City)
1,563 results
All reviewscolumbus circlelobby loungetime warner centercentral parkasiate restaurantmo nychudson riverhudson view roomnew yorkfour seasonstrump hotelroom servicewhole foodspark viewin room diningfloor to ceiling windowsturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with my husband on business and received a complimentary upgrade to a room with a central park view! It was our first time staying at the New York Mandarin Oriental and we were pleased to find that the customer service is fantastic, especially the front of house staff. The location is fantastic - you can get to wholefoods and various other shops without leaving the building, perfect for rainy days. With Starbucks opposite the hotel and the park across the road its hard to beat the location. The view from the restaurant is amazing and the food was surprisingly cheap for the quality. The internet was very fast in the hotel room. The bathroom is very luxurious - perfect for romantic evenings. Th gym, although small is fully functional although it doesn't have a great view. The swimming pool is worth a visit even if just for the view. This is now our chosen hotel in New York and we will be returning in August.

Room Tip: Definitely opt for a room with a central park view! The higher the floor the better the view :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LuxuryTraveller111
Mandarin_NYC, Manager at Mandarin Oriental, New York, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, New York. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words our view of Central Park. It is quite a beautiful place. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

This is as good as it gets. The rooms are beautiful. The beds so comfortable. Tvs are great. Great views. Great service. Peaceful and relaxing. Great location. The best hotel in NYC. The bar has great drinks and great views. The decorations are prime.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank AJ C
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Spent a night here Mother's Day Weekend - spent an incredible few hours at the amazing spa - and enjoyed the location, the hospitality, and the comfy room. Such a treat! We upgraded to room with a view - but honestly if you are out and about enjoying everything the city has to offer - probably don't need the view from your window too, if you are looking to save somewhere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank five4travel
Mandarin_NYC, Manager at Mandarin Oriental, New York, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Mandarin Oriental, New York. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

When in NYC my husband and I will only stay at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. We always have a great time, but after this past weekend I had to write a review because there isn't a hotel in the world that could have given my husband, my family and my friends this experience. My husband and I had our wedding there which was the most spectacular event that any of our family and friends have ever experienced. The ballroom is a dream with the most spectacular views of Columbus Circle and Central Park, In my opinion the best views in NYC. The service and the food were by far the finest any of us have ever had... But the wedding was what is was because of the extremely talented and creative Associate Director of Catering, James Munz, who in my opinion is the gem of any event that takes place at the Mandarin. His knowledge and experience blew us away, but his personality made working with him the best experience for my husband and I. I have been to and have hosted many events but this was the smoothest, finest and most organized team of people I have ever worked with. Over 100 of our family and friends stayed at the hotel for the wedding and all of us were cared for beyond our expectations. The hotel rooms are stunning and the beds a dream to sleep in. The brunch the morning after the wedding was fabulous as well. If anyone doubts that you can't have it all at one location, well I would like to tell you that you can have the finest event in the finest hotel in NYC with the best food and service in NYC with by far the best views in NYC and its all at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in NYC. Oh... and I forgot to mention the Spa is out of this world.

Room Tip: We have stayed there so many times in many different rooms. We loved every room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Inez G

We are delighted that you chose our hotel for your wedding! It was absolutely fabulous and we are so thrilled to have played a tiny part. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We hope you will visit us again soon (and for every anniversary going forward!)

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We've stayed many times in NYC with our children and dog in various luxury hotels. The Mandarin is by far the best. From check in to check out...flawless. The views from our suite...4816 were spectacular! Our room was not ready upon arrival, but they did their very best in making us comfortable. They offered complimentary cocktails and wine in The Lobby Lounge, along with lunch. The view from the lounge was amazing. The last thing on our minds was the room. Overall, spacious, comfortable, excellent service, great food and drink. Pricey, but worth every penny! I no longer have to search for the best hotel in NYC...I found it. it's the Mandarin!

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best. The rooms begin on the 35th floor...higher you go, amazing
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled you had a flawless experience! We hope you will visit us again soon.