We spent two nights at this hotel and enjoyed our time there. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished but a bit on the small side (typical for NYC). We loved the location, close to Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, Battery Park and the Brooklyn Bridge. We also had a subway station a few blocks away so it was easy getting anywhere in the city. The breakfast was basic but free like all Hampton Inns. I would stay here again when visiting NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn