Just stayed one night in this hampton inn by hilton. I am right now in the waldorf and actually regret that i changed. Have a look at my future reviews. This hampton inn was perfect.not too big rooms but friendly staff,free wifi and good buffet breakfast with fresh fruit,omelettes,bacon ,eggs,yogurt etc etc.i stayed on 9th floor with brooklin bridge view and enjoyed my stay. 100 us against 300 us in the waldorf astoria. Stay in this one,really. People care and are not that unpersonal as the waldorf staff. I am hilton gold member and know what i am talking about. Just take subway line 6 to brooklin bridge/city hall ,and 2 min and yiu are there. Or take bus m15. Perfect clean hotel, hilton style without their absurdous manhattan prices....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn