We liked the location and really loved the staff. It is a short walk to anything in the financial district, easy access to Chinatown, and pretty much anything else "downtown". Parking is available through an agreement at a local parking garage for the bargain price of $20/day. The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. Food was the standard Hampton Inn fare; the children always love making their own waffles.
Highly recommended to anyone who wants to be located in that part of Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn