This was a business trip, but I managed to work in some fun as well! It is located at the Seaport, and in a great location. The hotel room was a good size for NYC standards, and the room was contemporary and clean. Its easy walking distance to the subway,the Brooklyn Bridge and Ground Zero. Plenty of restaurants nearby within walking distance as well. The one thing is that the Seaport area is still rebuilding from the hurricane and some places were still closed but it is slowly coming back. We need to support our local merchants around the Seaport Area! .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn