We stayed here for 5 nights in May 2013 and had a great time. The room (on the 6th floor), although we didn't have a view (we were at the rear of the hotel), was beautiful, clean, spacious with a huge comfortable bed. The staff were all helpful, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. There was a great selection of food for breakfast including hot dishes and although the dining area was sometimes busy, we always managed to get a seat and table to ourselves. The neighbourhood was safe, clean and friendly and within easy walking distance of the subway, Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Ground Zero and the Freedom Tower. We will definitely stay here the next time we're in New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn