I had a quick business trip to a meeting in Brooklyn and seeing friends uptown in NYC, so picked the Hampton. When, or if, the South St. Seaport area comes back, it should do a great business. The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful, even getting me a cup of tea on a cold morning. It's not the easiest place to get to by subway, but if you don't have too much luggage, it's not a bad walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn