My cousin and I stayed here for 4 nights at the end of August. There was construction outside, but besides seeing it from the window, we would've never known otherwise. Larry and the staff were amazing, from helping us with the 9/11 Memorial tickets, to telling us the best subway line to get somewhere. And hailing us a cab back to the airport. Breakfast was in a small space, but plentiful in selection. Great for those picky eaters. Room was super clean, small, but what do you expect in NYC? Overall, the best hotel experience I've had. Would definite stay again if I ever get the chance to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn